The media and advertising sector in Colombia is a dynamic and growing sector that represents a significant contribution to the country's economy. In 2022, the sector represented 1.5% of Colombia's GDP, generating more than 100,000 direct jobs.
Its most relevant subsectors are:
- Traditional media: television, radio, print media. These media account for the majority of advertising spending in Colombia, and they continue to be important for the dissemination of information and entertainment.
- Digital media: the internet, social media, and other digital platforms. Digital media are growing rapidly in popularity and represent a growing share of advertising spending.
- Out-of-home advertising: billboards, public transportation ads, etc. Out-of-home advertising is an effective way to reach a wide audience and is especially important in cities.
Interlaken® has extensive experience working with leading companies in the sector through our three business units:
- From 2019 to 2021, we worked with Axioma B2B to update and engage the audiences of its most relevant publications (La Barra, IAlimentos, Fierros, En Obra, El Hospital, Metalmecanica, Manufactura, and El Empaque).
- In 2020, we worked with Valemas to align and understand its business model.
- From 2020 to the present, we have been working with Publicis Groupe Colombia to define, align, and deploy its corporate strategy and value proposition, "The Power of One."
- From 2020 to the present, we have been working with PGD Publicis Global Delivery LATAM to design and deploy its Fundamental Skills Academy, with programs such as TOF® Talents of the Future, ALS® Advanced Leadership School and EDP® Executive Development Program in Colombia, Costa Rica and Argentina.
We invite you to take a look at our case studies, which will give you a broader perspective on how we can help your organization.