We provide soft skills training to Masivian's leadership team.
Case study description
The company's managers consider it important for the leadership team to receive training to strengthen leadership skills, improve communication and achieve empowerment. In addition, they should know and apply organizational values and competencies.
How did we do it?
We designed meetings with the leadership team to reinforce the concepts of Leadership and Teamwork. We worked for 1 semester.
The phases we addressed were:
1. Construction of outdoor and indoor experiential education activities to strengthen the concepts of Leadership.
2. Alignment of Organizational Values and Competencies.
3. Construction of the Masivian Leader's Skills.
4. Accompaniment and individual coaching with each leader.
5. 360 Evaluation of Organizational Competencies.
These interventions were designed for the team of 25 leaders of the organization. We were able to get the team to apply the concepts learned. They identified the importance of working together and not as separate islands. They applied improvements to communication processes and awareness of the importance of training their teams in charge. The importance of empowering the entire team with respect to their processes and making them work without the need to escalate them to management was highlighted. The results obtained in the 360 Competencies evaluations were satisfactory and showed improvements in the team members.
In the individual meetings, they told us that the meetings had been positive and had contributed to their professional growth.